Friday, January 23, 2009

FRIDAY!!

Hi guys! I hope you are all feeling good today and looking forward to the weekend. I wanted to be sure to share this picture of my sissy Deb with you, it is from our wedding day. I thought of this pic today as we are making our reservations to go to see Deb in Albuquerque for Easter. We all get together every year there for Easter and it is so fun. My Mother will meet Tony for the first time this year while there, that should be fun. They are both gabaholics and I can see it now, non stop chatting and laughter. She'd best not pull out all the "naughty little girl" stories from my childhood!!! But what can you do, she is THE MOTHER and can do whatever she wants in her old age, lol!

Warren really pulled a goodie yesterday, every week it is something else obnoxious that he tries. He really dislikes me being here. Yesterday I discovered that my little trampoline that was on the back porch was all muddy and yucky. He and his friends had taken it out on the lawn and basiclly trashed it with mud from their shoes. This is my only form of exercise and it is usually inside but I placed it out there to get ready for the birthday party. That was the last straw for me, so far this week it was a overflowed toilet that he left for me and every morning a messy kitchen. He is going to go live with his Mother, we tried to talk to him for an hour and he was totally uncooperative. He threatened to slash my trampoline and has made threats in the past to Tony. I told Tony it is time to have him live elsewhere, I don't need threats made to me or to our possessions just because he doesn't like our house rules.

This is why my body is acting up so much, the stress from this child is too much. His Mother has previously not allowed him to live there but now there is no choice. He MUST live elsewhere!!

You all have a great day and stay warm. I am going to have lunch today with my adorable hubby, that will make me feel better.

Big hugs,

Di

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are having so much trouble with Warren. How old is he anyway? If he is over 21, I say tell him to find a place of his own or live with friends if he can't abide by your's and Tony's rules. Sometimes throwing them out and making them grow up on their own is the only thing that works. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still working on my "new family" blogs. I don't remember Warren's age either, but I do know that these transitions are tough on everyone involved. You are doing the right thing by looking after your own interests first—you must not feel guilty over that decision—good call! As long as you and Tony stand together, things will eventually work out. Sending love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad Di that this Warren would act like this. I had no idea you had a problem with one of your husband's sons. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete