Thursday, January 22, 2009

Not Feeling too perky today

I am not feeling too perky today. Tony has had a sinus infection and I think he gave me a little of his bug. Yesterday I layed down around 3:30 for a nap and didn't wake up until Warren came home after 6 and opened my bedroom door and let all the dogs in. Two of them jumped on me in the bed, they missed me!! He felt badly and when his Dad came home a few min. later he told him right away that he woke me, guess he thought he was in trouble! Tony and I went to his soccer game at 7 nd then to Cheddar's to watch the rest of the Louisville/Reuters BB game, we won!! But that was it for me for the evening, when we got home I went straight to bed and slept until the alarm went off at 7.

Today I had an apt with my new Electrologist gal Abbie, she was absolutely awesome. My gosh she was so good and skilled at her job. I have a completely hair free top lip and my little hairs on my chin are gone. She charges 1/2 the price of the lady I last saw in Cinci too, can't beat that! And it was almost completely painless.........well I do have extensive nerve damage so I might not have felt it anyway, lol!

I am off to take another nap, just not having enough energy today to even look for a picture to post for you all.

Have a great day everyone, big hugs,
Di

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to here your perk..pooped out! I know how that goes. I have those days too. Feel better soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Sending huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete