Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Off to Cinci today





















Here is a picture I took the other day of my antique dresser all decked out with my paintings. The roses are some from the 24 that my SIL gave Tony and me for our wedding gift. They still look great, they must be the longest living roses ever!

Today Tony is taking 1/2 day off and we are going up to Cinci to do the homeless dinner. We have to buy our tickets for the Snowball fundraiser dinner while we are there. Another chance to get dressed up and drag Tony out on the dance floor. I have been doing the homeless dinner every week for the past year and 1/2 and I really miss all the volunteers and the people we serve dinner to as well.
Pray for good driving conditions for us! You all have a great day and stay warm.

Di

2 comments:

  1. Sure hope the weather holds out for your trip today. I was out in it this morning and it was real sloppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to do the homeless dinner. I have another friend that does that too. I've always thought that would be nice to do but didn't think I'd be able to stand long enough. The Snowball Dinner dance sounds nice to except I'm not much of a dancer any more either. Too woobbly. lol. Getting older isn't much fun.

    ReplyDelete