Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tony is home today!!

Tony is home today!! Our tree in the back is all over the yard and hanging on the big power line to the house. Really had me scared this am, I was worried sick it would take it down and cause a fire. Tony has been watching it and we will have to get someone from the power company to remove it from the line.

I was worried about the power going out and we were sure expecting it but so far so good. I made dinner today at about 11 am because I wanted to be sure we had something to eat for dinner.

Tony and I watched October Sky this afternoon, a wonderful feel good movie that is a true story. Just having a great lazy day with my sweet hubby, something we needed after all the kid turmoil lately.

Peace to you all!

Di

3 comments:

  1. I love that movie!!! :]

    I heard you guys were getting hit pretty good by the storm down there. Glad you still have electric. I've been saying that to everyone, but we came so close to losing ours today that it makes you glad it's still on. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a fun relaxing day with Tony. You deserved that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great way to spend a day! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete