Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I am feeling better today.........



I wasn't feeling well last night so Tony made us dinner and brought me a tray to the bedroom! How sweet was this? He brought his plate too and we ate in the bed. The rice and veggies were awesomely yummy, he put in some rosemary grass in the stir fry and it was really good. Made me feel better too to eat. I took a long hot soak in the tub and the nerve pain in my face and feet really settled down. All this stress of Derek and his goings ons had me really physically hurting.

I did get a lot of yard work done yesterday and that made me feel good to be outside and working at something. We had passed out just 12 sets of food at the racetrack yesterday morning, a very low turnout. Our truck was late with the food so 4 of us went over to a really neat lil Mom and Pop restuaruant that I guess has been there for years and years. We had the best visit and had coffee and a little breakfast sandwich. I learned so much from this little old couple and one of the other volunteers about Louisville and great places to eat! I could not have stood there in the cold on the cold pavement not moving or working but just waiting on the truck.

I did get my kids to meet at the Meijer up in Northern KY and we changed the phones to all new 502 prefix numbers and now Tony joined us too. And he now has text!!! He did it and now I think I have created a monster as he has texted me several times this morning from work.........naughty boy!!

You all have a great day

Big hugs all around,

Di

3 comments:

  1. You sure do keep busy. I's sorry you wern't feeling well yesterday but I sure can understand why. You have been under pretty much stress lately worrying about Derek. I pray you feel better today and that Derek gets better too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have large shoulders, and understand addictions and zingers pretty well. Continue to take care of yourself, Thanks to Tony for his care, and I remain at your service if you need an ear. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better. TT (Terrific Tony) was so good fixing you something to eat in bed.

    ReplyDelete