Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lemons Photo Challenge

I saw Lemon's photo challenge on Lo's comment page so I had to try it. This is my 6th album and 6th pic in the album, just happened to be my wedding photo albumn. How awesome is that!! As many of you know Tony and I got married this past Dec. 20th and my sissy Deb did my flowers and our wedding cake. She came all the way from Albuquerque NM to cold and frosty Louisville KY to be with us and help us have an awesome wedding day. These flowers are white roses surrounded by white spider mums!! Very pretty and perfect for our day!

How here is the challenge from Lemon:

Post the 6th picture in your 6th photo album on your blog. Write about your photo and share it with 6 new people. It is cool to see what photo you hit on and to see what everyone else posts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diane, thanks for participating in the photo challenge.
    The bouquet is gorgeous!!
    These challenges are a lot of fun. Its nice to see other peoples photos and a nice way to get to know other bloggers.
    Glad to meet you Diane!
    Annie (Lemon)

    ReplyDelete